Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Holidays!

So yesterday was Turkey day and in 29 days it will be Christmas. BAM! SO EXCITED!
Can't wait!

Anyways. I'm thankful for many things. I'm thankful that my heart is beating and my lungs are breathing. I'm thankful that I have experienced all of the things I have. I thank God for those oppurtunites so much, knowing they are just the beginning. I'm thankful for the second chances.

Now moving along. I LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC. Oh, yes, that is almost an understatement about how amazing it is. Go check out the Happy Christmas 5 from ToothandNail Records, and while you're there, be sure to get Once A Year by Poema. Lovvveeee it! Great great great great music!

Speaking of Poema, their music video 2 AM is on MTVu's Freshman thingy whatever, and you should really vote for them to win!
http://www.mtvu.com/category/music/the-freshmen/
Go vote a million times!

Oh by the way, Speaking of Christmas, Rocky Loves Emily's American Dream is now out in Hot Topic's Nationwide. $5 says it's a great stocking stuffer. The EP is a dream. If you don't feel like going to Hot Topic, it's also available on iTunes and Amazon.com.

I probably sound like neverending advertisement. I've been told that quite a few times by people. Hahaha. Music is my thing, sorry I don't have much else to tell you about!

2 comments:

  1. " I'm thankful that my heart is beating and my lungs are breathing. "

    how ironic. today i wrote a song, and the beginning of the bridge goes;

    " what are hearts, and what makes them beat? what is air, and what makes us breathe? "

    and you write that and it's just like... idk... it matches so well. lol.

    anyways.

    i should check that album out. i love tooth and nail christmas music. only problem... i need every spare penny i have for christmas presents. i have this sinking feeling that ima be broke again. lol.

    really?! didnt you say they are a local band?! that's friggin cool.. hafta check that out as well. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no they aren't a local band but they've played in my local area. lol.

    yeah that is totally ironic!

    i feel ya about being broke.

    ReplyDelete