Friday, November 12, 2010

I Still Can't Believe You're Gone

My teacher died.

On November 7th 2010.

I'm going to miss him.

Getting over the fact that he is gone is easy.

Getting over the fact that we all are going to die.

Isn't so easy.

I'm not as scared of living life without my loved ones as I am of living no life at all.

Mr. Herr was a great man. He taught me great things. The most valuable lession that I learned from him though was this:

You never know when you're going to go out. No one is invincible. Live your life to the fullest and do what matters.

Mr. Herr always had a life lesson or value to everything he did. Even in his death he taught us all a lesson.

Thank you Mr. Herr. I'm going to miss you. You are our Phantom of the Opera.

"I'll remember you like yesterday. I still can't believe you're gone. I'll remember you like yesterday. And until I'm with you I'll carry on. So long my friend, so long." ~Jon Foreman

No comments:

Post a Comment